Thursday, September 16, 2021

get in the mood...


via The Horse Rider's Journal


As an interior designer, I am always creating mood boards for my clients.  Creating a mood board allows me to clearly communicate all of my thoughts and ideas on a project, providing my client with a source of inspiration and clarity. In design, mood boards are essential to maintaining efficiency and expectations. 

So what happened when you are feeling like you are low on personal inspiration? Create a mood board (aka vision boards)! If it works for designing a room, it can also help to create the personal direction and motivation that you may be seeking. Whether it be to inspire a project, reach a goal, or simply be a collection of aspirational images, using visuals is a fun and creative way to assess, remind, and destress. So grab a pile of magazines, fire up the printer, and have some fun creating your very own mood board! 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment