Thursday, May 13, 2021

captivating closets...


The temperatures are rising, but it is technically still spring, and I am still spring cleaning. Cleaning isn't my favorite thing to do, but the one space that I do not mind cleaning is my closet. It is somewhat therapeutic to go through everything and donate the things that no longer serve me, but may help someone else in need. It also gives me a chance to see what I have for the upcoming season, and what pieces I may to want to add to my wardrobe to create some fun new looks! 

If you are still spring cleaning and haven't yet tackled your closets, I've found a few pics to help motivate and inspire you in your quest to get organized. 



via Coco Cozy



via Who What Wear



via Habitually Chic



via House of Funk






Get Organized...






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment