Wednesday, March 24, 2021

vintage seascapes...




via Habitually Chic



via Sea Roosts



via Sea Roosts



via Sea Roosts



Awhile back, I came across the perfect little cottage in Montauk, called Sea Roosts. Being that my family and I were not able to travel back east last year, I have been soaking up all of the east coast charm that I can online and making plans for future visits. This place is definitely on my list! 

 

As I sat drooling over the photos, I noticed that there was a beautiful collection of vintage seascapes that could be found throughout the home. Whether you live by the sea, or just love the water, vintage seascapes are a great way to add warmth, charm, and a sense of wonder to any room. 


I'm sure that this property is even more amazing in person. Something to look forward to...



To add a few vintage seascapes 
to your home, stop by our 
COASTAL ALLEY SALE on SATURDAY, 
MARCH 27from 9-11am.

In the alley behind the old Rustic Rooster storefront.
930 South Coast Highway 101 Encinitas, California 92024







No comments:

Post a Comment