Thursday, March 25, 2021

blue and white makes everything right...




If there were ever versatile home accessories, it would be blue and white ginger jars and temple jars. I have been using them for years in my designs, being that they can be used in so many ways, and work with so many different styles of décor. If you were to come over to my house, you would see them in almost every room! You can group them together in a vignette, use them to hold your favorite flowers, put them on opposite sides of the mantle… So many fun ways to use these beautiful pieces of art!





I have seen many different shapes, sizes, and designs over the years. 

Luckily, I have been able to get my hands on a few 

of my favorites and will have them available at our upcoming 

COASTAL ALLEY SALE on March 27, from 9-11am

Stop by and add a few ginger jars to your collection!


In the alley behind the old Rustic Rooster storefront.

930 South Coast Highway 101 Encinitas, California 92024





No comments:

Post a Comment