Tuesday, March 23, 2021

french market baskets...








French. Market. Baskets. Three little words. So many uses. I have had French market baskets for as long as I can remember. I use them as a beach bag, to haul around fabric samples, and to carry all of my farmer’s market goodies. I have also found numerous ways to use these versatile baskets in my home to help keep me organized. They can be used as a catchall in the entry, as small toy storage that can easily be transported around the house, and in the bathroom to hold extra towels. I even use one to hold all of my library books so that when I am ready to return them, they are already in the bag and ready to go! 




via Architectural Digest



Stop by our COASTAL ALLEY SALE on SATURDAY, MARCH 27, from 9-11am
and snag yourself a French Market basket{or two}!

In the alley behind the old Rustic Rooster storefront.
930 South Coast Highway 101 Encinitas, California 92024





 

No comments:

Post a Comment