Friday, November 29, 2019

guns a blazing


So the day after Thanksgiving do you go guns a blazing and start decorating for Christmas? We made a rule in our house this year... No Christmas music till the day after thanksgiving and this year we're buying our tree December 1st. I'll admit I have been so lax years past on getting a tree earlier in the month.  Don't get me wrong, I absolute love Christmas, but for some reason my exterior shines bright earlier than my interior. Not this year people... W A V E when you see me 1.) Hanging off my house decorating the exterior and 2.) With my Christmas sweater on at home depot the 1st of the month buying our tree! Game on my little elves... Mrs. Clause is on it this year! I challenge you to a decorating off! Go follow my  Instagram account {@rusticrooster} to see me decorate away...  


No comments:

Post a Comment