Thursday, August 8, 2019

for you {grateful}


These are for you all! I wanted to take a moment and say thank you for all the time you have spent reading my blog and sticking around. I know I'm not the best speller or I don't put out lengthy content and sometimes I go silent on you. I know I'm frustrating at times.... But one thing I know when you stop me at a restaurant or at the market to say thank you for being real I do get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside! I am real! I've been through some yucky stuff and definitely some great stuff! If I didn't have you all to express myself and tell you whats up, I don't know where I would be. I flip flop on my blog direction and you all have been with me. I go towards style, then I go to truth telling and venting in my life and then back to my regularly scheduled program of Interior Design! Thank you all so much for sticking  around!  Please make a comment... Please tell me how crazy I am! I would love to hear from you all! Plus, what do you want to see more of? I'm trying to get better... But truly from the bottom of my heart I'm grateful for you all! Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment