Wednesday, March 13, 2019

painting class


Well, my painting class is still going strong... And I'm loving it. I actually thought last Wednesday was my last class. Nope I have 2 more times! I can't even tell you have happy I am with myself that I signed up for this class. Its been absolutely perfect! I've realized sometimes we need to try new things and push ourselves to do something either we "t h i n k" we don't have time for or we "t h i n k" we can't do. Truth, I'm not an artist {drawer}. Yes, I'm very creative, but I can't draw to save my life. haha I know that might sound weird, but it is very very true... I've never had gracious drawing skills. I have to work on it when I'm designing. I can sketch or as I call it balloon sketching my ideas to clients. It gets the message across just perfectly and they see mu vision very well! So when I sit in this class every Wednesday I put my headphones on... Pump up the volume to a line up of motivational speech... Concentrate on what I'm doing... And enjoy the journey! Try it... I promise you you'll love it too! 


So what do you want to do this month or next? Write it down and then do it!
 Please share your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment