Thursday, April 13, 2017

fun fresh {sale}


{all photos from rustic rooster pinterest}

hello 
B L O G G E R S

I'm back from my vacation with my little ones {pictures to  come - part 1 and part 2}... We had such a wonderful time! I always get beyond inspired when I travel. This time we went up to Los Angeles and then up to Santa Barbara. Such great places to get inspired with Interior Design. So of course I'm back and ready to go, go, go... First on the list of 5 million things to do with the rustic rooster is we're going to have a Coastal Alley S A L E in the month of May. Stay tuned for that Saturday date {9:00am to 11:00am}. Remember it's fast and furious! L O V E that! We have so many good things to sell... And to be honest with you I'm going to have a hard time selling a few things. But its just collecting dust and I know you all would enjoy it as much as I do. So stay tuned... 


- DATE TBD -
Coastal Alley S A L E
 Saturday, MAY 2017 
*
 {9:00am to 11:00am}


No comments:

Post a Comment