Thursday, April 6, 2017

birthday boy {love}






 

 

Well, Well, Well... This not so little kid just turned 9 years old this week. {O M G} How can that be?!?! I seriously remember when I found out I was pregnant with him. Time sure flies when you're having fun! Ryan just wanted a little soccer party... As per his request with just a handful of buddies with pizza and donuts. I can handle that!  Unfortunately, were on spring break and his dear friends are traveling right now. So I've decided to throw him a party when he goes back to school. But to still celebrate, "the big guy", we did the family dinner thing down at Corvette Diner {begged to go there} and ate till we were sick to death. Why do we do that? Note-to-Self wear stretchy pants next time! Then one of his little buddies came over to play, soccer on his actual birthday. As you can see he got a soccer jersey that he's "obsessed" with! FYI he still has it on {his birthday was April 3rd}. Seeing this little guy light up always brings me great joy! My kids are my absolute world... The love and happiness they bring me is beyond priceless. Not going to lie... Ryan has always been the true test of everything in my life {anger, patience and love}... But one thing I do know for sure he shows you what love is and how to love purely! A very passionate little guy with a huge heart! Happy Birthday Ryan... I love you with all my heart! 


No comments:

Post a Comment