Saturday, August 13, 2016

one thing


Today I'm going to pick one little thing that I enjoy doing and focus on it... The garden! I know you all are thinking WOW she must have a glorious garden and everything is so luscious and beautiful... ha ha ha absolutely NOT! I'm actually a true black thumb! I adore gardens... No joke I always admire gardens and do spy drive by's all the time to a few of my favorite gardens in my neighborhood! Then I go home and try to achieve what they have. Hundreds of dollars thrown out the door, I still can't get it right! Unfortunately, I've been told I over water and maybe talk too much to my flowers {wink}. Seriously how could that be... Gardening should be so easy. I have a few clients that their gardens are so beautiful... So after I pick up my jaw in ahhhh,  I ask a million questions on how they do it... But for some reason it goes in one ear and out the other. So with that said, I'm going to go slow, be patient and not over water my garden. I'm very positive it's going to work this time!!! Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment