Tuesday, August 16, 2016

cool breeze





I can feel the cool breeze on my neck... The wind in my hair and the sun shining on my face! Feeling that is truly all I need... So I definitely will say Y E S to many more new adventures!  Getting out and exploring always fill my heart to the brim! Lets just say, it's the best little re-charge that this girl could ask for... And I just adore doing them with my littles. Seeing their faces light up with excitement when I explain something or they see something for the first time is just enough for me! Watching their eyes open wide and their jaws drop... And the questions start flooding in is really priceless. Sometimes I get a little chuckle as other times I feel honored to share the moment with them. Being a mother of course hasn't been easy and i've had to take a few classes {thanks Susie Walton} and definitely will take more to learn how to be a better parent... But I know I wouldn't change my job for the world. These two little ones will always come first in my life... Some will understand this as others won't. That's ok... To each his own! One day I won't have these moments as often as I like, but I do know they will always know where their rock is. So when it's time for them to come back with their own little families... They will! So right now watch out people... Many more adventures will be happening for this trio! So with a cool breeze on our necks, the wind in our hair and the sun shining bright we say, Y E S to new adventures!   


No comments:

Post a Comment