Monday, November 16, 2015

sail away







{all photos from here}


Don't you just think... Mondays scream,  seashells and sailboats! I'm loving this entire look for a little beach cottage. Of course to complete the look I would be wearing that outfit as well! Sometimes I just sit and wonder what the perfect little beach cottage would really be like? Is there  one... I think they all have a special character that makes each one amazing! What does your little beach cottage look like...
Please share! 

xoxo
Alexandra 




3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous collage of the perfect beach house! I agree about the outfit! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too! I think this is the direction i'm going with my little beach cottage... :) xoxo Alexandra

      Delete
  2. It’s my fortune to go to at this blog and realize out my required stuff that is also in the quality. http://www.woodlandcreekfurniture.com

    ReplyDelete