Tuesday, November 17, 2015

before and after {painting}

{before}

{after}

Now this armoire was a fun one to see from the beginning to the end...  I knew it had great potential. Everyone that saw the before armoire kept passing it by and laughing. I said, just wait! She'll be stunning after she's painted. I do believe I was correct... Look at her now! Standing strong and very elegant. A definite statement piece in any room. Stop by the garage to take a peek at her! Plus, don't forget we can take something old and forgotten and bring it back to life! E-mail me {info@rusticrooster.com} for a painting quote. I just need measurements and a picture.

xoxo
Alexandra 


1 comment:

  1. very interesting blog post, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. tulsa house painting

    ReplyDelete