Saturday, March 28, 2015

realizing...



So after a long conversation with my brother yesterday... Discussing new phone carriers, wifi, to putting a sign in the front window at the rooster storefront... I {he did too} realized that I sound like I'm saying goodbye to everyone. {NO NO NO} I need you all to know... We are not going anywhere! We've just closed the storefront. That's all!!! The rustic rooster still has it's website, which I will be re-designing and adding new and exciting things to it... Like an online shopping cart, more interior design information {pictures, before and after}, re-paint information to a page to let you know about our "coastal alley sales" {not sure if we're going to do them once a month or every 3 to 6 months}... So please stay tuned to all the fun growth the rooster has going on!!! Just the storefront is closing. That's it!!!

{La Jolla shores rustic rooster interior design}

I also realized I haven't included you in the step by step construction process of my new office space... OMG it's going to be adorable. Here's a little sneak peek...   






xoxo
Alexandra 


1 comment:

  1. So excited for you!! Selfishly, I am SO excited about your online shopping/store!! I have been waiting for this for what seems like years!! :) Looking forward to all your new developments!

    ReplyDelete