Wednesday, March 25, 2015

happy wednesday...

 
OK!!! We're getting down to the very end... OMG I can't believe I am even saying that. It has definitely been a bitter sweet journey this last week. I'm thrilled for my new chapter {no joke}, but I am truly sad for leaving my old one. Our business was amazing! The storefront was so fun and exciting... I came to work everyday very happy! People would say to me, "I'm so jealous of you, because you get to do what you want and you're having fun while you do it!" Guess what, It was fun and we had a blast!!!  
 
Our customers have become our friends. I want everyone to know from the bottom of my heart I am so extremely blessed to have met each and everyone one of you throughout the entire 15 years we have been open.
 
* * the good thing is * *  
 
1.)We will still have the same website...www.rusticrooster.com
 
2.) We will still have the same phone number...760} 436-2171
 
3.) We will still have the same fax number...{760} 436-2170
 
4.) We will still have the re-paint business...E-mail me at info@rusticrooster.com for a quote.
 
* * last but not least, final furniture and accessories pieces for sale * *
 



 

 
If you're interested in any of these pieces please do not hesitate to contact us... {760} 436.2171. You can pay over the phone and pick up this week.
 
xoxo
Alexandra  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment