Tuesday, March 1, 2011

easter basket

Remember this post {here}... Well, I've decided to make these precious little bunnies for Taylor & Ryan's Easter Basket this year. Aren't they adorable? I can barely stand how cute they are... I think the kids will enjoy them as much as I do. They better! lol 
Yesterday, I  had a free moment to go & look at fabric for this project.  I found these adorable fabrics... Sorry the pictures are so bad, I took the pictures with my camera phone. I'll try & get some better shots today. Just picture this, Brown & tan herringbone pattern with  polka dots {body} & a pink brushed denim {ears}... Grey pinstripe {body} & a small blue & white gingham {ears}... I'm sure you have already figured who gets what.
I better Hop to this project... !!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Hope you share the end result, and the fabrics are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is adorable. Made with love is always a wiiner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are going to be darling!! are you following a pattern or just winging it. I want to copy? The fabric choices are sweet as can be!

    xo, Tessa

    ReplyDelete