Thursday, November 18, 2010

dates to remember

A few people have asked me if every thing's OK... Because I haven't been blogging that much lately. Yes, every thing's great! To be honest with you every thing's too good too be true right now! {smile} By the time I get home from the craziness of the rooster I then have to switch my hat {mommy hat} for the evening... I can't sit down to tell you all the latest & greatest! {sorry} But, I did want to tell you all about a few fun & fabulous events that are coming up...

{1}
Sunday, November 21st {10am to 4pm}
Encinitas Street Fair


{2}
Saturday, December 4th {5pm to 8pm}
Encinitas Christmas Parade

Hope to see you all...

2 comments:

  1. oh Alex, not fair to post all those fun things when I'm now back in the UK; especially when a it's too late to hop on a plane ... maybe it is a good thing I'm too far away for you mothers garage sale - boo hoo! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Best of luck at the garage sale- wish I could make it :)

    ReplyDelete