Thursday, July 1, 2010

i think something's in the water...

It seems like in the last couple of weeks I've been re-doing a lot of fireplaces. Is it my true calling {giggle} in life? No... But, I do enjoy it & love seeing the transformation it does to an entire room {home actually}. HUGE transformation!
Well... The living rooms fireplace is coming along beautifully! Remember this post {here}... It was awful before & now it's looking so good... I can't wait till it's grouted & painted. Just wait for that picture... OH LA LA

I bet you can't guess what I'm doing with this new client of mine... ? Hmmmmm... No, No, No... Sorry wrong answer... Hello... A new fireplace!!! lol I've been doing tons of other things {new paint color in the entire house, new carpet, new furnishings} to their home... & then they asked me. We would really would like to re-do our fireplace. It bothers us sooooooooooo much. Why yes I can... It's my calling in life!!! This one is pretty bad too! Just wait my blogging friends... Just wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey my fireplace needs to be redone, and it would rival those before pics that you've posted. Someday when its in the budget, I'll give you a holler.

    ReplyDelete