Monday, October 19, 2009

Sneak Peek... Before Tuesday!


1.) Old Vintage Chalkboard...
Ahhh Look someone wrote,
I Love rustic rooster!
Must have been a very smart kid!
SOLD


2.) Vintage Oak Kids chair... Looks great!

3.) Funk white side table... I'm going to call it Chunky Monkey!

4.) Vintage Drop leaf table...
It's in perfect condition & you should see the stain! Beautiful!


On side up...

Both sides up...
5.) Round GORGEOUS side table... In perfect condition!

Close up. See I told you it was pretty!

6.) Fun little wall hanging cabinet...
Needs to be painted or left alone.
That's your decision... Call us!


If you have any questions on
measurements or pricing
please call rustic rooster,
760.436.2171

4 comments:

  1. hey alex! i love the wall hanging cabinet. i'm gonna check it out tomorrow. need it for harper's bathroom! super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a tiny chair nex to my fireplace, it's so sweet, always reminds me of lil' ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I need that chalk board! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The moment I posted that Chalkboard... It was GONE... I love it too!
    xoxo, Alexandra

    ReplyDelete