Monday, May 11, 2009

She put two and two . . .

I finally got the last of my Mother's Day gifts from Taylor & Ryan this afternoon. My first gift from Taylor on Sunday was a beautiful painting that she did all by herself (Thanks Miss Sandy & Miss Kathy!).




Original artwork by Taylor Michelle Scully.
This will be framed ASAP . . .


Then I went over to my mom's house yesterday to pick Taylor up because they had an adventure to go on after school (to pick up my mother's day gift). Taylor picked out some Pineapple salt and pepper shakers . . . She told grandma the reason why mommy needed them was because we have a pineapple pillow in the living room. Wow, Taylor I love it . . . Pretty clever for a 3 year old to put two and two together.



My new Pineapple Salt and Pepper Shakers . . .



The Pineapple Pillow in the living room.


To end yesterday on a fun note . . . These are my two adorable rug rats in the bath screaming and yelling. Wow, my ears are still ringing. Ryan thought Taylor was hysterical and then she scared him. They're possessed children! But, I wouldn't trade them for the world











They both are done for the night . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment