Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cookie Love . . .

I have been known for my Chocolate chip cookies especially while I was pregnant . . . But, for the last few weeks I have been on a major bad streak. They have either been to flat, to flaky or to greasy. I think it's the butter I've been using. Well, tonight It happened . . . It finally happened again (NO i'm NOT pregnant) . . . My magic came back! YES! They were amazing tonight. When my husband eats my cookies I know they're good because he isn't a dessert guy. Ya right Sean . . . I can hear you in the kitchen eating (stuffing) them all up. We call that a closet eater. Hee Hee

I love my chocolate chip cookies . . . Come on by the rooster tomorrow to get a taste. You had better hurry because I know the minute I come in with a bag full of them I will be attacked by the rooster clan. I will put a few aside . . . Ahhhhh Cookie Love!

4 comments:

  1. save some cookies for me;) those look so yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can do anything wholesale for you since you all are my FAVORITE store:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am one lucky girl! We shall sit down and talk! Can't wait!
    XOXO, Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should be by tomorrow morning to order a pillow! hope to see you:) can't wait to talk more about the burlap goodies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete