Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mini Vacation

So sorry for the lack of posts . . .

The Scully clan took a much NEEDED vacation with some good friends to Palm Desert this last weekend. We had an amazing time! Of course I was the one taking all the shots so you won't be seeing me in any of the photos. Isn't that the way it always works . . . You never see mom in any of the shots. Tough break being a mom!

Here are a few fun photos . . . Enjoy!

Pool side at the Condos . . . Not bad!

Beautiful Spanish haciendas . . . Very nicely done. I could see myself living in one. I know I'm the cottage girl, but I crossed over a little this last weekend. Loved it!

Rock Star Ryan . . . Wearing his sisters sunglasses! Great shot Sean . . . Thanks!

Ryan couldn't get enough of the water. This was his first real water experience and we couldn't keep him out . We had one of those floating suits for him to wear, but he didn't like it. So next time Ryan will wear a vest like his big sister. Of course we don't promote running by or around the pool but, these shots crack me up. You should have heard me, Ryan NO running, slow down, stop! I'm surprised my voice didn't go.

Our little mermaid . . . Taylor absolutely loves the pool. If she had her way she would stay in it all day. I 'm so happy I got her the vest to wear in the water because I didn't have to worry about her falling in. She was such a big girl and floated everywhere! Now we have to re-enroll her in swim lessons. Noonan Family Swim school here we come!!!

These little water squirting turtles were genius. I finally got a shot without kids . . . Fun!

Once again my husband did a great shot . . . Move over Alex here comes Sean, PRO PHOTOGRAPHER! I guess I need to learn from him now! Thanks (OK, Sean needs to wear a helmet, because he's getting a big head about his shots! . . . Shhhhhh Don't let him know I told you all that)

No comments:

Post a Comment