Tuesday, March 19, 2019

march adventure

I'm actually still in my February adventure {painting class}... And it's going so strong! But, I'm gearing up for a small March adventure. Of course I want to go guns a blazing and sign up for anything and everything from the left to the right, but I need more time in my day plus a deeper wallet! Ha Ha Being a single mom with 2 kids who have  after school sports and a social life. I can't do it all. I need to pick and choose what I want to do for me when I get an opportunity. Right before every painting class I actually get a ping of guilt/anxiety because its 3 hours of "ME" time. I feel I need to be working, making phone calls or doing something in my office. My mind automatically says... You shouldn't be focusing on you. Well, I shifted my mind and said, you know what this makes "ME" happy... No one is going to die if I don't talk to them on a Wednesday morning, my office will still be there when I get back... And if a client can't wait then {truth} they're not the clients for me. Thank God I adore my clients and they adore me {hopefully... wink, wink}. I've noticed I'm happier when I come home from class and I enjoy working in my office and being around my kids more. Who would of thought this "ME" thing could change "ME"... 

So my March adventure is a cooking class. Nothing fancy... But definitely fun and exciting for "ME". Something creative and refreshing in my mind. So if you're doing a monthly adventure... Do it for you and no one else! If someone laughs at you for what you're doing... Smile and walk away. Because guess what, you know they wish they could do what you're doing! I guarantee it! 

What's your March adventure? 

No comments:

Post a Comment