Wednesday, May 17, 2017

fashion fun



Of course I was doing my weekly perusing on J-Crews website last night... OMG all of these items are on SALE with extra 30% off and free shipping. Run don't walk... Hopefully they're still available. But, seriously how adorable is this combination for the office, shopping with girlfriends or even out to dinner with friends. Perfection!   Simplicity at its finest. I've been loving grey shoes lately... Yesterday, Taylor and I went to H & M and I found some gray {is it grey or gray} shoes {here}, but unfortunately they only came in 1/2 sizes. I need a size 9 {darn issues}!  So back to the drawing board! Hopefully I've inspired you to get springy with your wardrobe today! Try something new in your closet that you haven't worn in ages. What I try to do is pull out one thing {bag, sweater, jewelry, hat, shoes, skirts... pants} I haven't seen in ages and wear it! Its kind of like your shopping in your own closet again. Tell me at our Coast Alley S A L E if you got any fab-u-lus deals from the J-Crew SALE or what you've been pulling out of your closet to wear that you haven't seen in ages! I'll tell you mine!  



No comments:

Post a Comment