Tuesday, August 30, 2016

beach house {interior design}




Ahhhhh Can someone please pinch me! I just finished working with the most fab-u-lus clients ever! OK I don't want to bore you all and put you to sleep at your desk this Tuesday morning from the constant blah, blah, blah of positivity... So I'll make this short and sweet {wink}! I am beyond lucky to do what I do and love it! I had a blast working with these clients... I believe they gave me the greatest gift of all, and that was trusting me! We discussed their wishes and wants for the home... And then I started running! I customized all the furniture to fit the space perfectly and made it feel extremely cozy with a classic seaside home in mind. On my  recent trip back east I scouted art work and found the perfect shorebirds to compliment the space. When you walked in you know you're home... Everything turned out beautifully! Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do... Happy Tuesday!

   







1 comment: