Saturday, October 31, 2009

You're the best! Good Job!

For those of you who don't know... UGLY BETTY is my FAVORITE, FAVORITE T.V. show. Once again it's my kind of humor... I love Betty's outfits/silly falls, Amanda's sassy hysterical talks/outbursts & Marks flamboyant moods/eye rolls... Their characters are fabulous! I have to compliment the creator/writers... You're the best! Good Job!
:: Mark, Betty & Amanda ::

:: Ugly Betty ::



WARNING this show may cause these affects:

1.) Crying

2.) Wetting your pants {from crying}

3.) Occasional Snorting

4.) A six pack from laughing so hard

5.) Internal excitement

6.) Go to bed happy

7.) Constant laughing
8.) Cheeks my hurt from laughing & smiling so much
9.) Occasional outbursts of talking fits
10.) Grabbing & hitting because you LOVE the show
Friday Night, ABC's Channel 10 at 9:00 pm til 10:pm
Watch it!
* Note: For those of you who watched it last night...
Why couldn't I go to work in a rooster costume & create a dance? Why... What's wrong with that?

2 comments:

  1. I popped into RR yesterday to get a "fix". Not only is the shop fabulous, but it's always comforting to see your mom & gramma. I could live at the shop. Love it!

    Karen in Carlsbad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Karen... That's so NICE! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!
    xoxo, Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...