Saturday, October 31, 2009

You're the best! Good Job!

For those of you who don't know... UGLY BETTY is my FAVORITE, FAVORITE T.V. show. Once again it's my kind of humor... I love Betty's outfits/silly falls, Amanda's sassy hysterical talks/outbursts & Marks flamboyant moods/eye rolls... Their characters are fabulous! I have to compliment the creator/writers... You're the best! Good Job!
:: Mark, Betty & Amanda ::

:: Ugly Betty ::



WARNING this show may cause these affects:

1.) Crying

2.) Wetting your pants {from crying}

3.) Occasional Snorting

4.) A six pack from laughing so hard

5.) Internal excitement

6.) Go to bed happy

7.) Constant laughing
8.) Cheeks my hurt from laughing & smiling so much
9.) Occasional outbursts of talking fits
10.) Grabbing & hitting because you LOVE the show
Friday Night, ABC's Channel 10 at 9:00 pm til 10:pm
Watch it!
* Note: For those of you who watched it last night...
Why couldn't I go to work in a rooster costume & create a dance? Why... What's wrong with that?

2 comments:

  1. I popped into RR yesterday to get a "fix". Not only is the shop fabulous, but it's always comforting to see your mom & gramma. I could live at the shop. Love it!

    Karen in Carlsbad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Karen... That's so NICE! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!
    xoxo, Alexandra

    ReplyDelete