Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIGI!

Here's the Beautiful Birthday Girl... Genevieve Eidson!
In celebration of her birthday mom decided to make her dinner & a cake...

Oh my gosh... let me tell you the cake looked soooooooooo bad, but it tasted soooooooooo good! I think mom & I laughed so hard we wet our pants. I snorted & drooled a little. My mom is really a good/great baker, but something happened. Oh it sure did! Martha wouldn't be too happy!

The disaster cake... We tried to make it look pretty & put the candles on it.
Uh Oh
Here's the bad cake maker... Acknowledging that she did it... Not me I had nothing to do with this cake this time!


Ryan (look at his BIG boy hair cut... Ahh) was so excited to eat cake he couldn't
& wouldn't move... Zoning in on his prize!


The beautiful birthday girl!

Yummy!

We almost ate it all up...
* * * * * * * *

Then the real party started... Grandma & Taylor got a little wild & Crazy!


We all LOVE you very much
GiGi, Great Grandma, Grandma, Genevieve....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

  1. Genevieve is so beautiful! What a great family you have, Alex....that cake is a crack up!! Muy feo! Ry's haircut is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genevieve is so beautiful! What a great family you have, Alex....that cake is a crack up!! Muy feo! Ry's haircut is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete