Monday, March 30, 2009

Get our HOT rooster products . . .


When I was on Martha's Vineyard a few years ago I loved seeing all the cars with the sticker of the Black Dog (plus, I love seeing the stickers on the cars here in California . . . Takes me back to the Vineyard, great memories!). If your wondering the Black Dog is a restaurant and has a clothing store too. You can check them out online. So when I got home from our trip Mom and I decided to have the rooster start T-Shirts, coffee cups and car stickers for everyone to enjoy. We did and they are selling like hot cakes. Thanks!!! Now we're in the process of starting a t-shirt line for little kids too. Ryan my son is wearing an rooster idea t-shirt. I have been getting comments left and right. Keep them coming! If your interested in any of our rustic rooster products please e-mail me or call the rooster.
Do it . . .
roosterize your car, shine in our t-shirt & sip your morning hot coffee or tea with the rooster mug !


Have a great Monday . . .

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'll be in Tuesday to get some gear:) My son Harper is 13.5 months, and I would love to get him a shirt as well. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete