Friday, July 22, 2022

behind the scenes




If you were to walk into the rooster garage space right now you would be so shocked... It's an absolute disaster! lol We usually stuff it with anything & everything we buy for our next Coastal Alley SALE or for design clients. Then a week before the sale we get our act together & start cleaning the garage up. I wish I had a better system, but I don't. Some l o v e seeing the garage a mess. They always say, "Oh My it's so exciting seeing everything like this!  I feel like I'm treasure hunting & I want to buy more!" Well... Maybe I should take their advise & keep it a mess. I know I can't... My eliminating/organizing issues would kick in & I would go crazy. So in keeping it real & letting you know what really goes on behind the scenes at the rooster... Not everything is always picture perfect! Its a darn mess. I guess I like to call it, "real life!" But, the after pictures are pretty good though {wink wink}... Hope you all have a fabulous Friday! 





No comments:

Post a Comment