Tuesday, December 29, 2020

tuesday traditions



Every Christmas vacation we go back east to visit my family in Marblehead, Ma. Christmas night we stay in a hotel close to the airport so we can get up early & jet off quickly to Boston. My kids love it! I actually love it as well! Our last trip we decided to call it a family tradition since we’ve been going religiously every break. Seeing my kids experience the east coast & love it just like I do truly melts my heart. Of course this year we couldn’t go... I’m ok with that right now because when we do go back we’ll appreciate everything so much more when we go again... I believe patience is key here! By the way I have ZERO patience... So I’m digging deep. Definitely a 2020 goal for me! lol 

Question... Did you have a family tradition that you needed to put on hold for 2020? Would love to hear all about it! 

xoxo
Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment