Wednesday, September 23, 2020

la jolla update


So I need to tell you all something... Mom & I pulled out of the Girard Avenue Market place in La Jolla. Oh Man that was a hard one to say good bye too. I thought it was going to be easy. It really was, but the fact that I was putting so much pressure on myself to make everything perfect and pretty wasn't going well for me. All I needed to do was drop off furniture and  everything was going to look great all the time & life is good right. Nope... Unfortunately, I was in a little bit of denial. We were selling like hotcakes, but my time to get down to replenish the space wasn't as open as I thought it was going to be.  Running around town with kids and then still meeting with clients I was starting to get super anxious. I tried,  I really did try! The space was absolutely adorable. Being at Girard with other fabulous creative people was wonderful! I loved that we all had our own style and complimented each other very well. Such a great mix. But The guilt and anxiety was taking a toll on me... and I dreaded getting a call that I needed to come in and replenish furniture & accessories. I was more mad at myself I couldn't be there all the time... So with that said, We are not at Girard Ave. Market place anymore. We will be having more Coastal Alley S A L E's... Stay tuned for our next S A L E date. Thanks for understanding... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment