Friday, September 25, 2020

friyaaaaa

 




..all images from rustic rooster pinterest..

This is all I want... Really! I don't want pumpkin spice & everything nice! I want a blueberry cheesecake, new balance runners from J-Crew, a long sun dress and an adorable cottage on Nantucket. That's it! These images bring me joy. I feel like we get so caught up in the wrong things now a days that we don't take a moment to relax and enjoy the moment with yourself, friends or even family. Its hard because all we want to do is plan into the future, but doing so we forget to look at whats in front of us. So when I saw these pictures while I was designing a family room I just stopped and smiled. So with that said...  These images are my Friyaaaaaaaa!  What brings you joy.... Tell me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment