Monday, October 24, 2016

fall


I can feel fall... Can you? I know the leaves change so little here in Southern California, but we do have our fall moments. The air gets crisp... Some trees start to loose their leaves... The sky gets grey... And the grass starts to turn. I have spotted a few redish orange leaves as well. Definitely car stopping moments... My kids say, really mom? Why are you stopping? I try to explain, but they don't truly understand or maybe I should really say, they just don't care?!?! That's ok... Because when we do go back east to Boston they understand and appreciate the seasons more. And like clockwork they're on the hunt for the biggest red leaf they can find! Hey, I'll take that! 

What changes are you noticing around your home? 


xoxo 
Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment