Wednesday, November 5, 2014

the chill is here {interior design}



Are you wearing a sweater today? I sure am! I absolutely love putting on sweaters... Not going to lie, I hate the sneezing that comes with it. Why does this happen? It's like clockwork, I put a sweater on and bamn I can't stop sneezing! It must be a Southern California thing... Since we don't wear sweaters that much,  the dust just builds up in our closets.  Hate that... But yes the chill is finally here! Now, it's time to go apple picking, read books by the fire, make yummy soup and drink tons of hot coco... In our sweaters! Plus, I do notice in my interior design I start to select warmer and more cozy tones for my clients homes. Changing up your home for the season is such a great idea. You can add apples to bowls, a rustic orange throw on your couch to warm textured pillows on your bed. It can be that simple... I have a client that I've been working with for over 7 years. She now only calls me to refresh her home at the beginning of each season. I added all her key permanent ingredients... {sofa, rugs, tables, chairs... and lighting}. The accessories can now be changed out very easily!  She's so much fun to work with! Have fun and try something new... Even if it means just start with a seasonal bouquet of flowers and a cozy sweater!  


Good luck
Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment