Wednesday, March 12, 2014

wanted {summer nanny}



The time has come for me to ask you all... 

I'm looking for a Summer Time Nanny in San Diego {Encinitas} for my kids {June thru August}.  I feel you all know me and my family pretty well because of the blog... We love to cook, play, get silly, go on adventures and have FUN, FUN, FUN!  I would like to start now on searching for that right person... College student home for the summer or someone just looking to make extra money during the summer {this is the perfect job}. I can sure promise you... You will be having a blast. Hello, going to the country club, to the beach, coloring, biking, hiking,  mid day movies, swimming, cooking, having play dates... etc. The ideas are endless! Please e-mail me if you're interested or know of someone that would want this job. alexandra@rusticrooster.com 

thank you  
Alexandra

1 comment: