Sunday, July 28, 2013

{rustic rooster} what's hot


It's all about the High... 

Finding the perfect dresser is very important! You know the feeling you get when you see the one! Your heart starts racing and you have a grin from ear to ear... You get a high! I start planning the room and can't get the dresser then out of my mind. It's a slight obsession for me... No joke I design away at night as I sleep.  Highboys have been a hot ticket item at the rustic rooster right now. We can't keep them in. You can really use a highboy in so many ways... A bar, an entry piece, storage cabinet in a playroom, an outdoor towel holder to even the perfect accent on a staircase landing. Don't sit around and be lazy... Start analyzing where you could put a highboy dresser!  Your space is very important... Go get the high! You'll like it! 

xoxo
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment