Wednesday, May 1, 2013

are you feeling it

 

Summer is so close... I can just feel it! I swear my bones just tell me when the summer months are near. I'm in need of long walks on the beach, colorful drink stirs, yummy popsicles and afternoon naps under big shady trees! I crave calm in my life right now... If I had a recipe for that I would hold it dear to my heart! I know that's not reality... But I can work for peace in my life. Any distraction from others I'm just walking away. Funny thing... I'm working on a new project and starting up another one this month and I feel so in control. One step at a time... Summer please take my breath away this year! I need that so much... A summer to remember!
 
xoxo
  Alexandra  

1 comment:

  1. Well, we will be having summer weather tomorrow and Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete