Monday, June 4, 2012

flags, flags oh my


I'm all about flags right now. Hello, 4th of July is fast approaching us! Remember?!?!
I love the look of an American Flag in a home... 

I don't know about you, but the bold and powerful presence of an American flag has such a comforting feel to me. Stable and strong!
In a living room... An American Flag, adds a conversation piece. Oh Where did you get that? How old is that flag?
In a bedroom... An American flag can add as a headboard. Who wouldn't want that behind your back! I do!
Every little kid needs an American Flag in their room or even play room. Builds confidence in a young mind... 

Don't be shy... Stop by and see the flag we just got in. It's a re-production, but wow does it have a gorgeous presence about it!  

Flags, flags oh my!

2 comments:

  1. oh me too!!! i love all those images!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I really like that white room with the vaulted ceiling and the flag over the mantle (and the anchors in the fireplace!)

    ReplyDelete