Sunday, October 9, 2011

some progress

I'm loving the way this office space is starting to turn out! Remember this post {here}... When I purchased a few things for my clients... Well, here's the bookshelf in its new home. The prints that I picked up are old geological maps. They're going to be re-matted & framed in big white chunky frames to match the paneled walls. Having so much white in a room you need big things on a wall... You need to ground the room. Things start to look like they’re just floating away & getting gulped up by a sea of white. Just wait till you see the other wall when it's done. That's a WOW factor!

Their is much more in the room, but I want to surprise you later with that. I will say that their is a fiddle leaf fig to the right of the wall... That the leaves match the maps perfectly. How funny a tree can pull an entire room together... Hey, I'm not complaining at all!
 
Can't wait till this room is complete. Its looking so good... I do have to say I love the metal crates as well. They're perfect for keeping a room organized! I'll be back with the afters hopefully soon! Hope everyone has a fabulous Sunday... It's gorgeous out! Remember live life to the fullest & enjoy the every moment!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors in tge maps with the blue-grayish bookcase. I'm a huge fan of the vintage industrial look. The bins are the perfect touch too.

    ReplyDelete