Sunday, September 4, 2011

multi tasking...

Yesterday, was one of those days...  I tried to squeeze out a few more drops of work while I was playing with my dear friend {her blog}! I know I sound like the bad guy here, but omg we had a great time. The girls danced in the parking lot & I measured as fast as I could!  I found each of my clients something purdy!  Everytime I go I'm  in heaven...
 
Then off to our next destination...  Lala in Laguna Beach. They were having a Labor Day weekend SALE. Oh did I get some good stuff! I always feel like a kid in a candy store when I'm there...  I would definitely stop by if you can. It's such an inviting, colorful & extremely friendly boutique.
 
 
The sun was setting... Our mini Blue Jean Jacket gang were starting to get restless...  So it was only fair that we treated them to some pizza before the night was over!

I'm not going to complain at all... The multi tasking did pay off! I'm happy & they're happy!  Oh what a day!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Alex!

    Just curious where your first stop was....I was having sweaty hands looking at all of the great stuff in there!

    Kelley ; 0 )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I am with Kelley! Where in the world is that awesome first stop?! I tried to enlarge the pics to see if I could snoop and read some tags!! LOL
    Please share :)
    Lolo
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. the girls are so cute. did you girls plan the outfits? too, too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Alicia... We didn't plan that. They did look so cute!!! :)

    Oh my source gives me sweaty hands too! I love it! If I told you the rooster secrets there wouldn't be a rooster... ;)

    xoxo,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete