Friday, February 25, 2011

fabric choice number...

3 is the winner!

Ralph Lauren meets Cowtan & Tout blended in with a little Irish linen &  woven wood shades. Oh that's the most wonderful combination ever! To be honest with you I'm a little jealous of my new client... She's chosen some amazing fabrics & just wait till you see what's going in her home {new sofa, chandelier, coffee table, artwork, pottery...etc.}.   All the other fabric selections were beautiful... But this one just screamed her name & house when she looked at it. I wish I had video taped her reaction... It was priceless. No joke, she was glowing & beaming with a smile from ear to ear. You know you have a winner when that happens. I'll keep you posted on client  number 3 {MJ that's your new name... # 3}!

3 comments:

  1. Delightful choice! You can NEVER go wrong with blue and white ,Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that my choice? I can't remember. It's perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be wonderful. Can't wait to see :).
    Daryl

    ReplyDelete