Monday, October 4, 2010

moving right along

I feel like I'm pregnant {I'm not!} because I've been doing weekly visits with a client. We're on the home stretch finishing up with this gorgeous coastal retreat! The reason why I say I feel like I'm pregnant... You know when you have your once a month OB visit & then you go once a week at the end... I'm at that stage right now! It's so fun to get so close to a client, bond & get silly while designing their dream home. I think I might work a little different than the average interior designer. From the first meeting with a client I let them know that they need to have fun & relax through this entire process. If they don't or can't I'm not their girl at all. I've run a marathon with one, swapped nannies with another, gone shopping & drinking with a few others... I really love & have fun with my clients. {thank you}

Here are some {getting close to completion} shots...

Brick work being laid...

Laundry room upper cabinets

Laundry room flooring & lower cabinets

Guest bathroom linen cabinet {always need extra storage}

Kids bathroom tile...

Garage windows... Not bad for garage windows!

Interior window trim! Perfection!

Family room

Upstairs Exterior {open up those french doors... You're in the family room}

PANORAMIC OCEAN VIEW
{left to right}... Nice!

Back door... It's all about Dutch Doors! The front door is a dutch door too... but I didn't get a good shot. sorry it was too dark to show.

Kitchen office nook... Just the right size to pay bills & stay organized!
Kitchen cabinets, kitchen drawers, kitchen stuff... Just wait till you see the island color were picking.
Hope everyone has a cozy Mondy {like Grace said}... I'm off to clean out my closet!

1 comment:

  1. wow! i can't wait to see this house all done. it looks like my dream house! i look forward to seeing you soon:) thanks for the shout out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete