Saturday, February 13, 2010

3rd flip house

Welcome to my 3rd flip house... He's actually a pretty big house with TONS of potential. I believe a contractor owned the house before & was trying to show off his skills. Some parts yes & some parts absolutely NO! I wonder if his wife was a secret decorator who LOVED drapes... I'm sure they loved it & were so proud, but honey NO, NO, NO! Well, here's all the before pictures:


:: exterior before ::

:: exterior before ::

:: exterior grass ::


:: exterior door... Ahhh my favorite door again ::
{they seem to follow me... Remember the 1st flip house doors}

:: before entry tile ::



:: before entry ::
'
:: before kitchen ::

:: before drapes ::


:: before hall ::

:: before drapes ::

:: before family room ::

:: before close up of fireplace ::

:: before bathroom ::

:: before bathroom ::

:: before laundry room ::

:: before bathroom ::

:: before master bedroom ::

:: before drapes ::


:: before master bedroom ::

:: before drapes ::


:: before bedroom ::


:: before bedroom ::

:: before exterior ::

:: before exterior ::

:: before backyard ::

Now you've seen him... He's scheduled for his make-over starting Monday. I know he'll shine like no tomorrow when he's done. I love my job! I'll keep you posted...

4 comments:

  1. Are you doing these flips for yourself or did someone hire you? What I mean is, are you buying and selling or just doing the work? ("Just" doing the work...I know...silly. I didn't mean it that way.) What exciting projects these are and your incredible style will surely help to sell them. I wish you were in my neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daryl,

    I'm working with an investor who pays cash for each properties. Then I go in & have things removed or added. I pick colors & purchase all the goodies {sinks, counter tops...etc.}. I wish these were all my investments. One day! One day! I'm getting the most amazing experience ever... & he's such a wonderful man to work with! I wish I was in your neck of the woods too...

    XOXO,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Alex, this is a big one! I bet you are learning a lot, and working very hard in limited amount of time. good for you! can't wait to see #2 and now #3. awesome!! a tiny, tiny part of me like the cornice board and drapes in the family room? with the shelves on either side of the fireplace that i can totally see with your touch. i know, i'm probably scarrring you......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia,

    Yes, it's a big one! I'm learning sooooooooo much! I'm playing with the big boys now. I love it! Shhh I know what you're saying about those drapes. I'll save them for you... All for you! Alicia... You scare me everyday! But, I still LOVE you! LOL

    XOXO,

    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete