Friday, July 3, 2009

So much to tell . . .

Good morning my Blogger friends . . .

Sorry, that I didn't post anything yesterday. I pretty much took a week off (went in a couple of times to check in & say hi to the rooster chicks!) from work to spend time with Taylor because she has had a week off from pre-school. She starts back on Monday for summer school. I've been working so hard that I really wanted to spend a little quality time with my little girl (I can't believe how big she's getting!). We've taken swim lessons (Daddy says she has to be swimming on her own soon (by 4), OK Sean!), gone to the beach . . . That was an adventure we had Ryan with us, had play dates, been to the park, gone out for lunches, been to the cousins pool for some fun in the sun & spent a little quality time with grandma (today she will). Plus, I think she's coming down with something now & I want her to relax so she's ready for school. I can't believe how much one little girl can do . . . She's always on the go & loves it! Non stop. Taylor's definitely like me, a mover & a shaker!


On another note Mr. Ryan decided to grab my brand new camera off of my desk & pull it to the floor (that was a nice sound to hear, bammmm crash . . . !!!), so now it's not letting me download any pictures to my computer only from this new down loader thinga ma jig. Harder for me . . . That story is dinner & a drink! One more problem to deal with. It could be worse. So here are a few pictures to show you progress of the bathroom re-model. It's all done, but I haven't had any time to take new pictures of it. To much chaos to get a good shot. Sorry!



My adorable beachy white seersucker shower curtain. This thing is indestructible . . . especially with two kids dirty hands getting into the bathtub. Ahhh good old bleach (my best friend)!


We (Sean picked out) changed the bathroom color . . . It's now a sea foam green. At first I got really nervous & secretly freaked out, but had to let it go. Once in a while you can't worry about the little things like a bathroom color especially if your husband loves it. Worry about other more important things. But, I do have to say it looks good!!! Mom re-confirmed it the other day . . . "Oh, I love this new bathroom color. You must keep this one on file!" OK, moving on . . .





I just had a shelf built in the kids room too because I'm very limited on storage space in our home. If I have room to build I will do so! Don't worry Nothing dangerous is going on the shelf. Plus, I had it secured all around & braced for support! That's a very strong shelf!!!! Nothings coming down on Ryan . . .






In my living room I have these gorgeous sea fans. They're perfect! The moment people walk in my home they are taken away by their beauty. Funny story My good friend Laura (who just had her baby boy, Rion . . . pronounced Ryan. YAAAA) . . . Well, I decorated her clothing boutique LA Fairchild & I put these in. When we were adding more storage for her growing business she didn't have that much wall space anymore. I thought long & hard on what to do with the Sea fans . . . & then came up with the perfect solution for them, Their MINE! It was a perfect match! Thanks Laura . . . Love love love them in my home. I can't get this color anymore, but I can get the darker sea fans and a dark stained bamboo frame. Still very classic! Mom put them in her master bedroom over her bed. Gorgeous!!!


The last thing I want to let everyone know . . . Mr. Ryan now 14 months old today got new BIG BOY shoes yesterday. Daddy is on a roll . . . He picked these out at the Stride Right at the Carlsbad outlets. Sean also got the navy blue ones too. Love them! Ryan thinks he is sooooo cool! All he wants to do it wear his shoes. As you can see he's eating breakfast with his shoes on. Nice!
Hope everyone has a fabulous day . . . Hope the sun comes out in southern cal today. I'm tired of the June Gloom. Hello, It's July!

No comments:

Post a Comment