Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The makeover . . .


Don't you just love a cool refreshing pool . . . Ahhh the water looks so fresh, clean & extremely yummy! All I want to do is run my hands through the water & relax. Can't you envision doing just that . . . One day this will happen for me.



Gotcha! This is Mrs. wicker, the buffet (entry table, side table, nightstand . . . endless places you can put this table) that we gave a makeover too! She's gorgeous! You look so young & beautiful darling! I've never seen a table so happy. Now she's beachy & super coastal looking . . . I just love her new look. Out with the old, in with the new. That yellowish color was just dull & boring. So yesterday! I think Mrs. wicker needs a date, night on the town & some new friends now. Help Mrs. Wicker find a date or a good HOME!

Remember if your furniture needs a new makeover . . . Bring it to us & Dr. John & Dr. Geraldo can work their magic.
760.436.2171

No comments:

Post a Comment