Friday, August 1, 2014

august


Well, hello August 1st... You've started off pretty well! I got to sleep this morning till 9am. My coffee was absolutely delicious and I actually read all my magazines at the kitchen table in peace. Not going to lie... My little guy did act up a little bit at breakfast {argggg}... But, I'm working on him! Over all I'm feeling really good about the start of this month. I can choose to have a great month or a bad one. It's all a mental game {smile}. Once you accept what you want you can go forward on a positive path... I'm choosing a positive one! Plus, I just got off the phone with my cousin who is such a good guider. I swear she should start her own practice and guide people in marriage, children and in life... {Polly, I hope you're reading this}!!!!!! I decided to sit down and write everything down I need to focus on this month before the kids go back to school. One month focus only... Then next month see what I accomplished and move on! Truth... I do start lists then I either never finish them or loose them. It doesn't make me a bad person {just saying}... It just says I've got a lot on my plate. lol Cross your fingers I can do this... HEY I'm almost done with #GIRLBOSS book that I started... Now that's a good read!   



Happy August 1st to everyone!!!!! 
Smile, laugh and love more this month... 

xoxo
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment