Friday, June 1, 2012


Well... When it rains it sure pours! As some of you know my father has been a little under the weather lately... He just had back surgery that has been absolutely fabulous for him. Thank God! So with that said, mom and I feel that introducing the chickens to the rustic rooster will be  a little too much for her to handle at this point. This was moms project she wanted to take on herself and now feels guilty having everyone else take care of them for her. I would offer, but I already take care of two animals 4 and 6 in age. haha  So with that said, we would like to give our chickens away for FREE. We still aren't sure what they are yet.. Rooster or Hen? I would love to see all of them go home together.They're one big happy family... That's my only request {smile}.

So we have a total of 3 brown and 3 white... Please contact {760.436.2171} the rustic rooster if you're interested.

xoxo,
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment