Sunday, June 17, 2012

happy father' s day



I would like to give a very special shout out to the very best father in the whole wide world... My dad, Nick! You have made me who I am today. You're love, strength, positive spirit and outlook on life has made me realize I am who I am because of you. Thank you very much! My childhood was a true fairy tale... I am so blessed to have been raised in an environment that was extremely happy, loving and absolutely perfect! There was never a moment I never felt unloved or sad. Never!  Thank you for being my father and always taking care of me. You have never look down upon me... You only gave me hope and energy to go forward in life. Encouragement is what you have instilled in me. My life is complete with you... Please don't change because we need more men like you. I love you with all my heart and soul. 

Happy father's day dad!  

xoxo  
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment