Wednesday, February 23, 2011

take a peek

  

I got a text Monday afternoon from my clients... It said, We're coming home Wednesday at 1pm! I about had a panic attack in the car... They were originally coming home Thursday afternoon.  After I calmed down... Got my toes done I felt so much better & knew everything would be ok.   So I decided to keep myself on track & do what I always do right before an install... Grab the bottle of Ibuprofen, drink my coffee straight up... Put both kids in Pre-School all day &  chugged away at the house. I still have till 1pm {maybe till 2} today to do the final touches... Get plants & clean. So if you see me at Home Depot talking to myself... You know why. Hope you enjoyed a sneak peek of my install... Everything is turning out fabulous!

6 comments:

  1. good luck! everything looks SO good... they're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! they are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Love everything!!! I wish you could come help me do my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving everything I see so far. My 2nd oldest daughter just picked the aqua and grey color combo for her new room:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you share what fabrics you used on those pillows? They're great! Thanks

    ReplyDelete